Judges & Judging Processes
A large multinational company will be allocated to shortlist an award and will the pass those shortlisted to a panel of judges. This panel will be made up of judges based in Ireland as well as judges from further afield, bringing their international expertise and experience to the judging process.
To view who will be judging this year’s Awards, visit www.eeireland.com/awards.
- Once the entry deadline is reached all entries will be carefully examined and scored using the criteria by the multinational company
- The highest scoring submissions will be selected to go forward to the shortlist for each category.
- You will receive an email from the Event Team informing you if your entry was successful or not.
- The shortlist of finalists will be published in a National newspaper and also on the Awards’ website and other relevant industry publications.
- The panel may visit the shortlisted organisations for each category to verify the content of the entry
- All judges score finalists based on the relevant
- Scores are then collected by the event team and collated.
Our focus is to deliver a balanced judging assessment from industry leaders who will bring their extensive knowledge, enthusiasm and expertise to the judging process ensuring that the winning entries are truly outstanding and worthy of receiving a Lean Award.
The panel is carefully selected to ensure the Awards judging process is fair and objective. The Judges are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement and are required to declare any conflict of interest in entries over which they deliberate, in which case that entry will be reallocated. The integrity of this process lies at the very heart of all that we do.
We recognise and respect the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. Submissions are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. We do not publish the names of companies, organisations or individuals that have not been shortlisted for an Award, nor will we reproduce any information from your entry unless prior permission is given.
A comprehensive judging process has been put together to decide the worthy winners of The Enterprise Excellence Awards:
- After the closing date for receiving submissions, all entries will be sent to the multinational company for shortlisting
- Entries will be carefully selected to go forward to the shortlist for each category to the judging panel
- The shortlist of finalists will be published on the Awards website.
- The judges will score each of the entries allocated to them against a predetermined set of scores.
- Scores are then collected and collated, with the entrant receiving the highest overall score being declared the winner of that category.
- The winners will be announced at the 2018 awards ceremony. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence, telephone, email or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.