How to Enter
It is free to enter the Enterprise Excellence Awards.
When completing your entry, please follow these rules:
- All activities cited in support of your entries must have been ongoing within the past 24 months from the closing date of these awards.
- Please ensure your submission fits onto no more than 5 A4 pages in portrait PDF format including supporting materials such as pictures, graphs, tables etc.
- Please answer each of the key criteria points allocated to the category that you are entering. This is what the judges base their scores on. Back up your key points with other information such as tables, graphics, figures, pictures etc.
- The entering party does not have to be resident in the ROI or NI, but the projects that support their entry must have taken place in these geographies.
You will need the following to complete your entry:
Your PDF entry document.
- A 100 word summary of your entry. This may be used in full in our Awards booklet or in our script. It must be relevant to the category you are entering: so, if you are entering a project, the summary must be about the project.
- 2 high resolution landscape photos (300 dpi) relevant to your entry and the category you are entering: so, if you are entering a project, the photos must be about the project; if you are entering a Team, it must be of that Team. These will be used as part of the AV presentation on the night, so choose photos that you are proud to display.
- A jpeg version of your organisation ‘s logo
- The name of the person who will accept the award on your behalf in the event you should win. This may be used in post Awards media coverage.
Please note: All of the above items will be required in order to submit your entry, and you will not be able to modify your entry once uploaded.